Shiweibao A1165 4-movt Quartz Watch Big Round Dial Day Leather Watchband for Men
- Place order 1
- Leave our warehouse 2
- Arrive at your door 3
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
USD 26.69 USD 12.13
USD 10.63 USD 6.25
USD 11.48 USD 9.57
USD 7.85 USD 4.62
USD 11.31 USD 6.65
USD 7.98 USD 6.65
USD 8.86 USD 5.21
USD 27.61 USD 16.24
USD 11.00 USD 6.47
USD 17.65 USD 14.71
USD 8.59 USD 7.16
USD 9.73 USD 8.11
USD 15.78 USD 9.28
USD 16.57 USD 7.53
USD 15.20 USD 6.91
USD 46.64 USD 21.20
USD 30.07 USD 13.67
USD 12.97 USD 10.81
USD 16.15 USD 7.34
USD 9.52 USD 7.93
USD 6.30 USD 5.25
- Converter: cm inch
- Converter: inch cm
- Color: YELLOW DIAL/BLACK WATCHBAND
- Category: Men > Accessories > Men's Watches
- Big round dial quartz wrist watch for men, cool and generous.
- Four dials to display the time and every dial is made up of three non-functioning sub-dials, the special dial makes the watch more unique.
- Leather watch band with stainless steel case, the sports watch keep you on track.
- 3ATM water resistant is convenient for your daily life, when you wash hands, wash face, needn’t to take off the watch.
- Fashionable in design and delicate in workmanship.
- A good time-reminder and ornament.
- Show your personality when wearing it.
- This is a good present for your relatives and friends who you love.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double N Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size